ITP 2019 is the tenth conference on Interactive Theorem Proving and related issues, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects to applications in program verification, security, and formalization of mathematics. It will take place in Portland, Oregon in September 2019.
- Here are directions for reaching the Cruise and Banquet.
- Here is a map of some restaurants, etc. in the neighborhood of the conference.
- The main conference is essentially full! On-line registration for ITP itself is closed. Registration is still open for the workshop days. Please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The proceedings are now available on-line.
The following workshops will be held along with ITP:
- The Coq Workshop 2019
- Proof Ground: Interactive Proving Contests
- SpISA 2019: Workshop on Instruction Set Architecture Specification