This year’s international conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP) will take place on September 9th-12th, 2019 in Portland, Oregon, USA.
The ITP conference series is concerned with all aspects of interactive theorem proving, ranging from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program verification, security, and the formalization of mathematics. This will be the 10th conference in the ITP series, while predecessor conferences from which it has evolved have been going since 1988.
ITP welcomes submissions describing original research on all aspects of interactive theorem proving and its applications. Suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- formal aspects of hardware and software formalizations of mathematics
- improvements in theorem prover technology
- integration with automated provers and other symbolic tools
- user interfaces for interactive theorem provers
- formalizations of computational models
- verification of security algorithms
- use of theorem provers in education
- industrial applications of interactive theorem provers
- concise and elegant worked examples of formalizations (proof pearls)
Submissions will undergo single-blind peer review. They should be no more than 16 pages in length excluding bibliographic references and are to be submitted in PDF format via EasyChair via the following link:
We also welcome shorter papers, which can be used to describe interesting work that is still ongoing and not fully mature. Such a preliminary report is limited to 6 pages and may consist of an extended abstract. Each of these papers should bear the phrase “(short paper)” beneath the title. Accepted submissions in this category will be published in the main proceedings and will be presented as short talks.
All submissions are expected to be accompanied by verifiable evidence of a suitable implementation, such as the source files of a formalization for the proof assistant used.
- Paper submission deadline: March 31, 2019
- Author notification: May 31, 2019
- Camera-ready copy due: July 1, 2019
- Conference: September 9-12, 2019
For the first time with ITP, the final conference proceedings will be published in the LIPIcs series (“Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics”). This was chosen in large part because of its commitment to free and open access to all papers. For more information on the series see https://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics and for more detailed instructions for authors on document preparation: